Yuma Family Law Attorney
Compassionate & Comprehensive Representation in Emotional Cases
In family matters, it’s easy to let your emotions drive you. When you need a legal remedy for a family issue, reason is the key to a successful result. At the Law Office of Phil Hineman, P.C., we understand you are passionate about your family, and we know you’re going through a stressful time. We work closely with you, getting to know you and your circumstances, so we can help you set emotions aside and seek a realistic, beneficial outcome the court can approve. However, if a reasonable and just result requires aggressive litigation, we fight for your rights — and we fight to win.
Personal Attention to Get You Through This Complex Process
When you enlist our help with your family law case, you get one-on-one representation from an attorney with more than 30 years of experience serving people in Yuma and the Phoenix metro area.
We handle all family law matters:
- Divorce: We skillfully manage all aspects of divorce in Arizona, including disputes over child custody, child support, spousal support, and property division.
- Post-divorce modification and enforcement: Certain divorce issues, especially those involving your children, can continue to require attention after your divorce has concluded. We help clients on both sides of controversies, including motions to modify child support orders, motions to terminate alimony, and child custody modifications.
- Paternity: We represent single mothers and putative fathers in paternity actions, demands for child support, and child custody matters.
- Prenuptial agreements: It is often prudent for engaged couples to secure their assets for the future by entering into a prenuptial agreement. We help negotiate and draft valid agreements that can survive challenges in court.
- Adoptions: The rewards of a successful adoption are beyond measure, but the process itself can be both frustrating and disheartening, demanding the guidance of an experienced attorney. We assist with a variety of open adoptions, agency adoptions, international adoptions, stepparent adoptions, and grandparent adoptions.
Family law conflicts are often complex, but with our help, you can be confident you are getting trustworthy advice focused on your goals for your family’s future.
Contact an Accomplished Family Lawyer in Yuma, AZ
At the Law Office of Phil Hineman, P.C., we’re ready to listen to you and respond with specific guidance directed toward achieving your best possible result in a family legal matter.
He aggressively, but tactfully, fought for my voice to be heard in court and he went the extra mile.- David K.
I highly recommend them if you need to file bankruptcy.- Bob R.
Mr. Hineman was very helpful.- Walter R.
If you're in trouble, do not hesitate to call on Mr. Hineman's help.- Kristian H.
If you want a fantastic lawyer, Mr. Hienman is your man.- Belinda G.
Over 30 Years of Legal Experience
Wide Range of Legal Services Available
Results-Driven Legal Strategies
Retired Judge Advocate & Proud Veteran
Compassionate & Responsive Service
Phil Hineman has been providing bankruptcy, family law, and criminal law services for the community for over 25 years. Reach out to discuss your case today.